Meilleur Ouvrier de France? Is it true or not?


The title of "Meilleur Ouvrier de France" (the best worker in France) Maison de Georges Larnicol, attracted me when I was walking around Libourne, south west of France. With their attractive and unique creation of chocolate at their showcase, make me want to try one. 

Tempted by the famous kouignettes of the House Larnicol, I made some purchases in this shop with varied choices. First, Grand Kouign Amann, Kouignettes Pistache and Macarons. 


For the Kouign Amann and Kouignettes Pistache, it is true that they are soft and crisp, but they are still a little greasy, hyper sweet. Calories without any pleasure !! 


I tested the macaroons, it is not their specialty but ... too sweet, the taste of almond dominates and I didn't feel the scents of macaroons. It was lack of punch. The other brands have accustomed us to decadence, but these remain subtle and the tastes are very natural. No matter the perfume chosen, the almond is highlighted. I expected much better for a better worker from France.


To taste with a coffee, why not, but the next time I want a real gluttony, I will go back to the kouignettes.

What I ♡:  Their creation of chocolate, unique and eye-catching. 
The price : The price seems affordable for "The better worker in France" but as nothing is up to it finally becomes very expensive.

Maison Georges Larnicol
10 Place Abel Surchamp, 
33500 Libourne
05 57 51 85 31

Tags:

Share:

2 comments