My Workspace


The place where I spend most of my time is my workspace. A little corner in my living room where I feel calm and organize. I’m not going to talk a lot because I decided to show you the photo of my desk, then maybe it will give you a little ideas for your office too! 


Because the environment around you can affect your mood and the result of your work, I decided to move my desk in the living room near the window (you can’t see the window behind my desk). I put a mix of lavender and jasmine potpourri that I bought in Ikea to make my workspace has a nice scent. And a lot of photos of my vacations to push me to work harder so I can have vacation again ;).


Finally, for make a little bit different; I hooked my ethnic carpet next to my desk. And you, what are your favorite decoration in general? Tell me all about your dream workspace!

Share:

1 comments