My TOP 4 Favorite Perfumes

There are plenty of new fragrance launches nowadays and it can be overwhelming to choose the one that really makes you feel good and stay all day long. With a lot of different scents and also different fragrance concentrations, I can tell you that I always change my perfume every month. I know that sound like an exaggeration, but it’s true. I love to collect perfume. I love when I pass people and they smell my perfume. I remember when I was in the high school, there was a boy who opened my bag without my permission just to see what is my perfume!! And he admitted and wrote this story at his blog. LOL.


So back again when I was young (I’m still young :p) I always asked my mom to buy me a new perfume every time she traveled.  That was my addiction started. And after that sometime I used my mom’s perfume and tried to mix it with another smell (I love to do some experiment).

Well, it’s enough for some flashback ;) So here are my TOP 4 favorite perfumes at the moment:

4. L'Eau Couture - ELIE SAAB 

I love the sweetness of green almond that makes this perfume attractive and very feminine, the orange blossom side brings a light and fresh touch. A sensual freshness that makes it one of my favorites in my collection. I could easily wear this every day of the year. It is perfect for every season.

3. Yellow Diamond - Versace

 


My favorite thing about this perfume is it lasts for a LONG time. One or two sprays will last you an entire day. This has a fresh yellow floral composition like lemon and mimosa that make the fragrance a bit sharp but absolutely fresh and sparkling. It feels like drinking lemonade in hot summer weather. A little bit expensive but lasts for days on my clothes. It is worth every penny and then some, try it you won't be sorry!  

2. Allure - Chanel 

What can I say for this perfume? Difficult to define, impossible to resist. Yes, that’s true, like their motto! This fragrance is very warm and sexy. A sweet, very well blended mix of vanilla, peach, orange makes it very sophisticated and classy. 

1. Sí - Giorgio Armani 

TOP TOP TOP and TOP!
Sensual, confident, feminine and unique character. It is not too strong or too discreet, it passes anywhere. This perfume is very sweet, fresh and fruity, perfect for me. It’s a excellent mix of cassis, soft rose and vanilla that is very suitable for all age. Yes, I know that adore Chanels perfumes, but Si is just me. Make you stunning and feel sexy at same time. It’s just breathtaking. The eau de parfum holds well on the clothes as well as on the wrists.


Share:

2 comments